Regulatory Release no. 06/2019 Today on 25 April 2019, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K At the meeting, the shareholders approved the audited annual report and the consolidated financial ...
Regulatory Release no. 06/2019
Today on 25 April 2019, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K
At the meeting, the shareholders approved
- the audited annual report and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2018
- the appropriation of profits as recorded in the approved annual report
- discharge of liability to members of the board of directors and the executive management
The shareholders approved the proposals from the nomination committee regarding
- re-election of Jens Bager as chairman of the board of directors and Klaus Holse, Leif Nørgaard, Søren Jørgensen and Petra von Rohr as members of the board of directors
- remuneration to the board of directors for the current financial year
- re-appointment of Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab and to approve the remuneration to Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab
The shareholders further approved the proposals from the board of directors to
- authorise the board of directors to increase the company’s share capital without pre-emption rights for the existing shareholders
- authorize the board of directors to acquire treasury shares
- amend terms of previously issued warrants
The proposal to establish an incentive program for the company’s key employees and executive management (item 9 a. of the agenda) was withdrawn from the agenda by the board of directors. Although the board has received support from a large majority of Danish and foreign investors to its proposal, as well as a simple and large majority was present at the AGM to pass the proposal, the board wants to acknowledge the opposing view of minority shareholders. For these reasons, and to apply good governance measures, the board decided to withdraw the proposal.
The Board of Directors intends to prepare a revised proposal for a long term incentive program that will be presented for adoption at a subsequent extraordinary general meeting.
Copenhagen, 25 April 2019
Board of directors of Better Collective A/S
Investor Relations: Christina Bastius Thomsen +45 2363 8844
This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:15 p.m. CET on April 25, 2019.
About Better Collective
Better Collective’s vision is to empower iGamers through transparency and technology – this is what has made them the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for betting tips, bookmaker information and iGaming communities. Better Collective’s portfolio includes more than 2,000+ websites and products. This includes bettingexpert.com, the trusted home of tips from expert tipsters and in depth betting theory, and SmartBets, the odds comparison platform made personal.
Source(s) : Better Collective A/S
Regulatory Release no. 11/2021 Today on 26 April 2021, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held electronically. At the meeting, the shareholders approved The audited annual report and the consolidated financial statements ...
Distribution of earnings etc. At the Annual General Meeting of Hoylu AB (publ) today, June 25, 2020, the income statements and balance sheets of the parent company and the Group of the financial year of 2019 was adopted. The meeting ...