Regulatory release 19/2020 Today on 22 April 2020, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K At the meeting, the shareholders approved the audited annual report and the consolidated financial ...
Regulatory release 19/2020
Today on 22 April 2020, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K
At the meeting, the shareholders approved
- the audited annual report and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2019;
- the appropriation of profits as recorded in the approved annual report; and
- discharge of liability to members of the board of directors and the executive management.
The shareholders approved the proposals from the nomination committee regarding
- re-election of Jens Bager as chairman of the board of directors and Klaus Holse, Leif Nørgaard, Søren Jørgensen and Petra von Rohr as members of the board of directors and election of Todd Dunlap as new member of the board of directors;
- remuneration to the board of directors for the current financial year;
- re-appointment of Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab and to approve the remuneration to Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab; and
- issue of 25,000 warrants to the new member of the board of directors.
The shareholders further approved the proposals from the board of directors to
- adopt a remuneration policy;
- authorize the board of directors to increase the company’s share capital without pre-emption rights for the existing shareholders;
- authorize the board of directors to acquire treasury shares;
- re-approve the board of directors’ authorization to issue warrants to key employees in 2020 in accordance with the existing authorization in section 5.5 of the articles of association; and to
- authorize the chairman of the meeting to file the changes to the articles of association with the Danish Business Authority.
Copenhagen, 22 April 2020
Board of directors of Better Collective A/S
Investor Relations: Christina Bastius Thomsen +45 2363 8844
This information is such information as Better Collective A/S is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
About Better Collective
Better Collective’s vision is to empower iGamers through transparency and technology – this is what has made them the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for betting tips, bookmaker information and iGaming communities. Better Collective’s portfolio includes websites and products, among other bettingexpert.com, the trusted home of tips from expert tipsters and in depth betting theory. Better Collective is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (BETCO).
Source(s) : Better Collective A/S
Regulatory Release no. 11/2021 Today on 26 April 2021, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held electronically. At the meeting, the shareholders approved The audited annual report and the consolidated financial statements ...
Distribution of earnings etc. At the Annual General Meeting of Hoylu AB (publ) today, June 25, 2020, the income statements and balance sheets of the parent company and the Group of the financial year of 2019 was adopted. The meeting ...