RESTON, Va., June 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Appian (NASDAQ:APPN), a leadingLow-CodeandBusiness Process Managementplatform provider, today announced it was awarded Technology Alliance Partner of the Year at Blue Prism World 2018 in New York City. ...
- Achieving greater end-to-end automation by combining process management capabilities of Appian with Blue Prism's Digital Workforce
- Automating human-in-the-loop tasks such as exceptions or approvals that people perform as part of the RPA processes
- Monitoring and optimizing RPA operations through reports that provide insightful metrics about the digital workforce
- Empowering the business to own, create, manage, and change complex business rules that augment robotic processes, without the need for IT intervention
- Building modern web and mobile user interfaces to support robotic processes
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Appian Corporation via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Appian Corporation
Appian Named A Visionary in Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a ServiceRESTON, Va., May 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Appian (NASDAQ:APPN) today announced it has been named a Visionary by Gartner in its 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service. The report evaluates ...
RESTON, Va., March 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Appian (NASDAQ:APPN), a leadingLow-CodeandBPMplatform provider, today announced it has been named a Leader by Forrester Research, Inc. in the independent analyst firm's "The Forrester ...