The 5th Annual STARS Product Cost Management Conference CONCORD, Mass., Nov. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --aPriori, a leading provider ofproduct cost management(PCM) software solutions for global manufacturing enterprises announced today that on ...
The 5th Annual STARS Product Cost Management Conference
CONCORD, Mass., Nov. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aPriori, a leading provider of product cost management (PCM) software solutions for global manufacturing enterprises announced today that on February 6th through the 8th, 2017, leading PCM practitioners from across the world will meet at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida for COST INSIGHT 2017, featuring the 5th Annual STARS PCM Conference.
This conference attracts global powerhouse companies like Boeing, Honeywell, ThyssenKrupp, Whirlpool, American Axle & Manufacturing & Ingersoll Rand, all of whom send representatives to this event to learn about the latest technologies and strategies for improving product cost management & profitability.
This year's conference will feature:
- Case Studies from the most successful aPriori deployments will showcase the value that product cost management solutions are delivering, best practices discovered, and lessons learned. Case Studies already scheduled to present at this year's conference include:
- Honda Research & Development Americas - Dave Burge, Chief Engineer
- Whirlpool Corporation - Heath Wall, Senior Analyst, Cost Engineering
- BRP - Martin Vigneault, Director, Quality Assurance and Supplier Development
- Wuzheng Group - Smith Thepvongs, Vice President, International Business
- Panel Discussions:
- Supply Chain Strategy Discussion Panel - aPriori will lead a panel discussion with several customers that are deploying aPriori to assist with the acceleration of responses to RFQs using aPriori PCM technology. For these suppliers, it's all about gaining an edge over their competition by providing more detail in their quotes and responding faster than the rest of the market. Current panelists include representatives from Soucy International and SFI LLC.
- Expert Services Panel - Many aPriori customers are embracing a strategy of forming an integrated, long term partnership with aPriori. Hear how customers like Celestica are accelerating their PCM initiatives by leveraging the skills of aPriori's best subject matter experts on an on-going basis.
- Future Product Strategy and Roadmap - 2017 will be a year of big announcements and major new product introductions from aPriori. PCM as a cost culture strategy and the underlying technology platform to support that strategy are accelerating at a rapid pace. aPriori is leading the way in the development of geometry-driven cost models for new manufacturing processes, infrastructure advancements that allow deployment of PCM on a global basis and advancements in UX technology.
- Productivity Improvement Workshops - aPriori conferences are highly concentrated on delivering practical training to attendees that they can immediately put into action to improve their overall deployment. As in the past, tracks will be organized by Roles & Responsibilities, with programming dedicated for Designers/Engineers, Sourcing/Cost Engineers and Deployment Leaders.
- Pre-Conference Training - In 2016, aPriori introduced an option for new users of the product, or for people considering embarking on a PCM initiative, to take a full day, instructor-led class on the basics of product cost management. This class was so successful that the program will be repeated, and we will be expanding the program to include topics that cover multiple use cases. Laptops that are pre-loaded with aPriori will be provided, and this will be a hands-on workshop where participants can get firsthand experience of how an advanced costing solution like aPriori would work on a day-to-day basis.
Who Should Attend?
Due to high demand, this year's conference registration is expanding beyond the current aPriori customer base, and is being opened up to the public. The event is appropriate for Engineering and Sourcing Executives that want to learn new strategies from their peers on how to drive greater profitability from new product development programs. It is also a great event for Directors and Managers that have been tasked with implementing a more progressive cost aware culture within their company. For more information, we invite you to visit our dedicated COST INSIGHT 2017 event page where you can learn more about the complete program, and register for the event.
Announcements of new guest speakers, special events and case studies will also be broadcast using the Twitter hashtag #aPrioriCOSTINSIGHT.
aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing and product innovation companies. Using aPriori's real-time product cost assessments, employees in engineering, sourcing and manufacturing make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and avoid overpaying for sourced parts. To learn more about aPriori and its product cost management solutions and services, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006. To see an overview demonstration of aPriori, click here.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.
Vice President, Marketing
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: aPriori Technologies via Globenewswire
Source(s) : aPriori Technologies
Leading Manufacturer of Advanced Defense Systems to Leverage PCM to Identify Cost Drivers and Improve Supplier Negotiations CONCORD, Mass., June 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aPriori, the leading provider of automated product cost ...
Office in Northern Ireland to Extend Engineering & Implementation Capacity CONCORD, Mass., Dec. 05, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --aPriori, the leading provider ofproduct cost management(PCM) software solutions, today announced the opening of ...