Lille (France), International Cybersecurity Forum, January 22, 2019 - Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, today announces the release of its new Horus security suite for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), a solution which ...
Lille (France), International Cybersecurity Forum, January 22, 2019 - Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, today announces the release of its new Horus security suite for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), a solution which provides security to communications in connected vehicles.
As the world of connected transport continues to evolve, both car manufacturers and smart city services providers need scalable security solutions that can manage millions of connected objects and automotive sensors.
The Horus security suite for ITS, which is based on embedded security components (V2X-HSM) and Horus PKI electronic certificates, allows operators to:
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of V2X (vehicle-to-everything) interactions;
- Adapt their performance and generate electronic certificates according to requests;
- Efficiently manage costs through a SaaS (Software-as-a-service) system and hybrid cloud architecture;
- Effectively fight against cyber-attacks targeting Smart City services.
The Horus security suite can easily be integrated into an existing information system, such as a fleet management organization. It can also be integrated into a Security Operations Center (SOC) to identify abnormal behavior and implement the actions needed to protect smart city services.
"Vehicle security is the cornerstone of smart city services to improve road safety and traffic efficiency. The Horus security suite for ITS has been created to enable vehicles to securely communicate with their environment. The suite also allows organizations to easily manage their security costs, scale and performance in accordance with their market's needs," says David Leporini, Atos IoT Security Director.
Meet Atos IoT security experts at the International Cybersecurity Tradeshow (FIC) in Lille from 22 to 23 January on booth #E19.
Technical features of Atos' solution:
- The Horus security suite for Intelligent Transportation Systems relies on 3 core elements that are essential to answer smart mobility growing market:
- Confidentiality: only authorized stakeholders can access the content of the messages exchanged in a V2X environment
- Integrity: to ensure the reliability of the messages exchanged, the Horus security suite protects them from being altered by unauthorized stakeholder
- Availability: the solution is natively scalable to answer certificate delivery requests in massive volume
- The Horus security suite for ITS includes V2X embedded HSM and Horus ITS-PKI to comply with the required security automotive standards and performance needs.
More information on the dedicated page: https://atos.net/en/products/cyber-security/digital-identities/pki-for-iot
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Lucie Duchateau - firstname.lastname@example.org - +33(0) 7 62 85 35 10
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: ATOS via Globenewswire
Source(s) : ATOS
Paris, March 19, 2019 In 2009 the European Union set a target for Member States to install a minimum of 80% of smart meters by 2020. These meters allow real-time measurement of electricity consumption and transmit the collected data to ...
Paris (France), Belfast (Ireland), 10th May 2017 - Atos, a leader in digital transformation, and a recognised Leader for European Managed Workplace Services by Gartner*, announces today that it has been selected as the trusted digital ...