Regulatory Release no. 19/2020 Correction: the reference to the Market Abuse Regulation has been removed. The announcement contains no inside information. Today on 22 April 2020, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at ...
Regulatory Release no. 19/2020
Correction: the reference to the Market Abuse Regulation has been removed. The announcement contains no inside information.
Today on 22 April 2020, the annual general meeting of Better Collective was held at Toldbodgade 12, 1253 Copenhagen K
At the meeting, the shareholders approved
- the audited annual report and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2019;
- the appropriation of profits as recorded in the approved annual report; and
- discharge of liability to members of the board of directors and the executive management.
The shareholders approved the proposals from the nomination committee regarding
- re-election of Jens Bager as chairman of the board of directors and Klaus Holse, Leif Nørgaard, Søren Jørgensen and Petra von Rohr as members of the board of directors and election of Todd Dunlap as new member of the board of directors;
- remuneration to the board of directors for the current financial year;
- re-appointment of Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab and to approve the remuneration to Ernst & Young Godkendt Revisionspartnersselskab; and
- issue of 25,000 warrants to the new member of the board of directors.
The shareholders further approved the proposals from the board of directors to
- adopt a remuneration policy;
- authorize the board of directors to increase the company’s share capital without pre-emption rights for the existing shareholders;
- authorize the board of directors to acquire treasury shares;
- re-approve the board of directors’ authorization to issue warrants to key employees in 2020 in accordance with the existing authorization in section 5.5 of the articles of association; and to
- authorize the chairman of the meeting to file the changes to the articles of association with the Danish Business Authority.
Copenhagen, 22 April 2020
Board of directors of Better Collective A/S
Investor Relations: Christina Bastius Thomsen +45 2363 8844
About Better Collective
Better Collective’s vision is to empower iGamers through transparency and technology – this is what has made them the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for betting tips, bookmaker information and iGaming communities. Better Collective’s portfolio includes websites and products, among other bettingexpert.com, the trusted home of tips from expert tipsters and in depth betting theory. Better Collective is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (BETCO).
Source(s) : Better Collective A/S
This pressrelease aims to correct an error made in the pressrelease regarding the resolutions from the Annual General Meeting, pubilshed at 5 pm on the 27th of April. The pressrelease that was published in swedish and in english was ...
The correction is related to the description of the proposed Board Director Hans Othar Blix and the description of the proposed Board Director Björn Wallin in resolution item 10 “Appointment of Board of Directors and auditor”. ...