ENFO GROUP'S INTERIM REPORTJanuary 1 - March 31, 2018 Enfo Q1: Turnaround following the plan Key points of the interim report Turnover was EUR 32.1 (33.6) million in January-March. Turnover was slightly below last year as expected, growth is ...
- Turnover was EUR 32.1 (33.6) million in January-March. Turnover was slightly below last year as expected, growth is expected in H2, with the competence management and recruiting platforms up and running.
- The operating margin was EUR 1.1 (1.8) million in January-March. Operating profit (EBIT) was EUR 0.0 (0.4) million in January-March, after three negative quarters in 2017.
- Profit for the review period decreased to EUR -1.0 million in January-March (EUR 0.0 million in corresponding period 2017 without profit of sales of divested business). Profit before taxes in January-March amounted to EUR -0.8 (0.1) million.
- Earnings per share in January-March were EUR -2.3 (EUR -1.0 in corresponding period 2017 without the profit of sales of divested business).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled EUR 0.2 (-2.5) million in January-March.
- At the end of March, Enfo Group employed a total of 893 (916) people.
- Enfo started executing its refined strategy in the beginning of the year. Enfo's renewed strategy is based on information management and integrations in dispersed data platforms, enabling data-driven business transformation.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Enfo via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Enfo
Enfo Q3: Transition ongoing, significant improvement compared to last year, monthly volatility still challenging Key points of the interim report Turnover was EUR 27.6 (28.8) million in July–September and EUR 92.3 (95.9) million for the ...
On 4 October 2017, Enfo Oyj sold its majority stake in Enfo Partner Oy, a subsidiary providing financial business process outsourcing services, to Administer Oy, specialized in electronic financial management services. The divested ...