FinancialForce only vendor featured in the Leader quadrant out of 32 solutions, including NetSuite OpenAir FinancialForce PSA app receives high marks from customers in scalability and user satisfaction, and boasts impressive market share SAN ...
- FinancialForce only vendor featured in the Leader quadrant out of 32 solutions, including NetSuite OpenAir
- FinancialForce PSA app receives high marks from customers in scalability and user satisfaction, and boasts impressive market share
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FinancialForce, the leading Cloud ERP provider on the Salesforce Platform, today announced that as a result of strong market presence and high customer satisfaction reviews, the company's Professional Services Automation (PSA) application was ranked as the only Leader in G2 Crowd's latest Grid(TM) for PSA. FinancialForce's results were based off of 142 customer reviews on G2 Crowd, with the average review equaling 4 out of 5 stars.
According to G2 Crowd, the best Professional Services Automation Software is determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) to place vendors into four categories on the Grid. Leaders are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial scale and market share as well as global support and service resources.
"FinancialForce has been identified as a Leader in our Winter 2017 Professional Service Automation Grid Report based on its large market presence and high levels of customer satisfaction," said Mitch Lieberman, Director of Research, G2 Crowd. "FinancialForce's satisfaction ratings were highlighted by its 'high-quality of support' and 'ease of doing business with.' Additionally 85 percent of reviewers rated the product with four out of five stars or better."
"We are electrified by our position as the only leader in G2 Crowd's latest Grid for PSA. Out of all our competitors, FinancialForce customers are the most satisfied with our application. Our growing presence, especially with mid-market and enterprise organizations, is undeniable," said Lori Ellsworth, GM of PSA Applications at FinancialForce. "We are committed to maintaining our leadership position, delivering constant value to our customers and continuing our explosive growth, not only with PSA but across all of our applications."
Highlights from customer reviews on G2 Crowd include:
- "If you are looking for a professional services product, then select FinancialForce PSA. When compared to others, this solution has all of the needs to meet small to enterprise level companies. The flexibility of being on the Salesforce Platform allows any business to mold the solution to fit each unique business process."
- "Visibility into other aspects of our system is key. I can monitor what is in our Sales Pipeline, review account information and watch for the subsequent opportunity. Using FinancialForce PSA picks up right where Salesforce leaves off - our project gets created and we can successfully manage our implementations with the tools in Financial Force."
- "Before, we would receive hundreds of documents that need to be printed and collated each week. Now with FinancialForce PSA, we have gone entirely paperless and sped up our approval time of time and expenses!"
- "We were solving the problem of seeing the project from sales to close. This tool has been amazing to help each department see the customer progress."
- "Ability to roll-up costs and billing on a project by project basis, forecast revenue and schedule resources have transformed our business. Prior to PSA we were working with an old system including spreadsheets. PSA has proven very useful for Project Management. Has given our Project Managers to manage the projects themselves with minimal effort."
Are you a current NetSuite user and/or want to learn more about FinancialForce? You have options. Please visit www.financialforce.com/netsuite
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. The company's Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
PR Manager, FinancialForce
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: FinancialForce.com, Inc. via Globenewswire
Source(s) : FinancialForce.com, Inc.
Red Hat gains valuable project management capabilities and expedited reporting using FinancialForce PSA SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FinancialForce, a leading customer-centric ERP and Professional Services Automation ...
Best-in-class Capabilities Enhance the Customer Experience and Accelerate Innovation SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FinancialForce, the highest customer-rated Professional Services Automation (PSA) cloud solution for both ...