Google customers can use Gemalto's SafeNet Data Encryption Solutions to bring their own encryption keys to secure their sensitive data on the cloud Amsterdam, 4 December, 2017 - Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital ...
- Gain visibility and control to consistently and effectively enforce security controls
- Simplify monitoring and auditing of encryption and key management operations to demonstrate compliance with internal policies, industry standards like Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) or HIPAA and government mandates like Europe's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Reduce the burden on IT to manage multiple security services across each cloud platform
- Webinar with 451 Research - Keys to Multi-cloud Security
- Webinar with 451 Research - 451 Research & Gemalto Present "Alphabet Soup: Deciphering Multi-Cloud Security (HYOK, BYOK, CSEK)
- Whitepaper: Own and Manage Your Encryption Keys
- Google Cloud Platform Blog: Cloud KMS GA, new partners expand encryption options
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2016 annual revenues of €3.1 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
From secure software to biometrics and encryption, our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto's solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software - enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 15,000+ employees operate out of 112 offices, 43 personalization and data centers, and 30 research and software development centers located in 48 countries.
Gemalto media contacts:
| Tauri Cox |
+1 512 257 3916
| Sophie Dombres|
Europe Middle East & Africa
+33 4 42 55 36 57 38
| Jaslin Huang|
+65 6317 3005
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Gemalto via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Gemalto
Gemalto met à disposition des clients Google Cloud Platform des fonctionnalités de chiffrement flexible et de gestion des clésLes clients Google peuvent s'appuyer sur les solutions SafeNet Data Encryption de Gemalto et utiliser leurs propres clés de chiffrement afin de sécuriser leurs données sensibles sur le cloud Amsterdam, le 4 décembre 2017 - Gemalto ...