Period January 1 – March 31, 2019 Net sales of SEK 96.8 m (SEK101.2m)Software revenues of SEK 65.0 m (SEK 66.2 m)Recurring revenues of SEK 60.0 m (SEK 52.2m) which corresponds to 62 % (52 %) of net sales.EBITDA SEK 23.0 m; 23.8 % (SEK 25.3 m; 25.0 ...
Period January 1 – March 31, 2019
- Net sales of SEK 96.8 m (SEK 101.2 m)
- Software revenues of SEK 65.0 m (SEK 66.2 m)
- Recurring revenues of SEK 60.0 m (SEK 52.2 m) which corresponds to 62 % (52 %) of net sales.
- EBITDA SEK 23.0 m; 23.8 % (SEK 25.3 m; 25.0 %)
- EBITDA-adj. SEK 14.0 m; 14.5 % (SEK 17.2 m; 17.0 %)
- EBIT SEK 9.5 m; 9.8 % (SEK 13.6 m; 13.4 %)
- Net profit SEK 6.3 m; 6.5 % (SEK 9.9 m; 9.8 %)
- EPS before dilution SEK 0.12 (SEK 0.19)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK -12.5 m (SEK 20.0 m)
For additional information, contact:
Christian Sundin, President and CEO of Formpipe, +46 705 67 73 85
For the full report, see attached PDF.
This is a translation of the original Swedish version. In the event of any discrepancies between the two versions, the original Swedish version shall take precedence.
This information is inside information that Formpipe Software AB (publ) is obliged make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.45 April 25, 2019.
Formpipe develops ECM products and solutions for structuring information and supplies them to major companies, authorities and organisations. ECM products help organisations to capture, manage and distribute information, and to place it in context. The company’s software helps improve efficiency, cut costs and reduce risk exposure. Formpipe was founded in 2004 and has offices in Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and USA. The Formpipe share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Source(s) : Formpipe
Regulatory release no. 21 Highlights second quarter 2019 Q2 Revenue grew by 64% to 15,834 tEUR (Q2 2018: 9,662 tEUR). Organic revenue growth was 18%. The growth was supported by the strong NDC-performance in recent quarters.Q2 EBITA before ...
Interim Report January – June 2019 April – June 2019 Net sales increased by 18 percent to SEK 1,176.7 million (997.4). Organic growth in local currency was 15 percent.Gross profit increased by 29 percent to SEK 321.1 million (248.6). ...