Nokia's FastMile 5G Gateway delivers 10-25x the speeds of LTE to residential and business subscribers Optus trialing the FastMile 5G indoor gateway in a live network to simultaneous stream multiple 4K video services to select residential customers ...
- Nokia's FastMile 5G Gateway delivers 10-25x the speeds of LTE to residential and business subscribers
- Optus trialing the FastMile 5G indoor gateway in a live network to simultaneous stream multiple 4K video services to select residential customers in Australia
- FWA expected to grow by approximately 50 percent to 27.5 million households by 2022
- The gateway brings gigabit speeds to homes using 3GPP compliant 5G New Radio (NR)
- With carrier aggregation, the gateway improves performance and reliability by using the best 4G and 5G signals available
- The plug-and-play solution is simple to install and uses a visual guide to help customers identify the right location in the home that will achieve the best performance
- Compatibility with Nokia's in-home WiFi solution ensures a seamless ultra-broadband experience is achieved in every corner of the home
- The FastMile 5G Gateway maximizes spectral assets and uses the industry's highest gain (11dBi) antenna to deliver up to twice the indoor coverage, three times the downlink capacity and five times the uplink capacity compared to traditional designs
1. Ovum "Fixed Wireless Access: The Addressable Market Exceeds Previous Expectations"
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: NOKIA via Globenewswire
Source(s) : NOKIA
#MWC19: Nokia and CMCC demonstrate cloud-based VR gaming on an AI-powered 5G network using O-RAN architecture and Nokia edge cloud computing platform at MWC19The 5G Cloud VR gaming is show-cased at Mobile World Congress 2019 based on an open RAN architecture, utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) to manage the extreme network demands of real-time VR gaming As members of ...
#MWC19: South African operator rain and Nokia launch country's first 5G network to support early rollout of 5G servicesPress Release Fast affordable wireless internet will stimulate socio-economic development in the country rain aims to add Nokia's end-to-end 5G solutions including transport and FixedWireless Access FastMile 5G Gateway to its network in ...