Statement from our CEO Fredrik Tumegård:"Sales increased by 25 per cent in the quarter with a stable operating margin of 7 per cent. The quarter has been characterized by continuous market penetration of our solution for true Live OTT, integration ...
Statement from our CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Sales increased by 25 per cent in the quarter with a stable operating margin of 7 per cent. The quarter has been characterized by continuous market penetration of our solution for true Live OTT, integration of last year's acquisition of ScheduALL and both activities are progressing according to plan."
First Quarter 2016
· Net sales amounted to SEK 110.0 (87.7) million, up to 25.3 per cent year on year. The increase is 24.1 per cent in comparable currencies. Adjusted net sales were SEK 112.6 (87.7) million. Organic growth amounted to 3.5 per cent.
· Operating earnings amounted to SEK 7.8 (6.2) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 7.1 (7.0) per cent. Adjusted operating earnings were SEK 11.2 (6.2) million, corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 9.9 (7.0) per cent.
· Net financial items were credited with SEK 9.0 million relating to the revaluation of a synthetic option program.
· Earnings before tax were SEK 16.3 (5.6) million. Adjusted earnings before tax were SEK 10.7 (5.6) million.
· Total cash flow was SEK 11.8 (10.2) million.
· New business from important customers in the Middle East and Australia.
· Net Insight wins significant network order for nationwide DTT network in Central Asia.
· Focus on integration of ScheduALL, new global sales organization launched.
· Net Insight awarded "Career Company 2016" - one of Sweden's top one hundred most exciting employers.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 27, 2016 at 09.05 am CET.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Net Insight delivers media transport solutions that empower broadcasters, content owners and network service providers to activate their audiences by providing a quality-of-experience worth paying for, live and local content that's part of their world and interactive experiences they want to be part of.
The company's solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight's strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight's solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Net Insight AB
Stockholm, Sweden - Net Insight, the leading provider in streaming, media transport and resource scheduling, today announces that Erik Skånsberg has been appointed interim CFO (Chief Financial Officer) during the period until the new CFO ...
Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård: "Positive operating earnings despite a challenging quarter, as well as continued investments in product development." Third Quarter 2017 Net sales were SEK 105.4 (128.2) million, down -17.8 percent ...