Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård: "Positive operating earnings despite a challenging quarter, as well as continued investments in product development." Third Quarter 2017 Net sales were SEK 105.4 (128.2) million, down -17.8 percent year-on-year. In ...
Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Positive operating earnings despite a challenging quarter, as well as continued investments in product development."
Third Quarter 2017
- Net sales were SEK 105.4 (128.2) million, down -17.8 percent year-on-year. In comparable currencies, the decrease was -16.0 percent.
- Operating earnings were SEK 6.2 (18.9) million, corresponding to an operating margin of
5.9 (14.8) percent.
- Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 4.5 (-3.2) million for the revaluation of synthetic options.
- Net income was SEK 9.5 (11.5) million.
- Earnings per share, diluted and basic, was SEK 0.02 (0.03).
- Total cash flow was SEK -4.0 (12.3) million.
January - September 2017
- Net sales were SEK 309.3 (370.5) million, down -16.5 percent year-on-year. In comparable currencies, the decrease was -17.5 percent.
- Operating earnings were SEK -7.8 (38.7) million, corresponding to an operating margin of
-2.5 (10.4) percent.
- Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 12.8 (3.1) million for the revaluation of synthetic options.
- Net income was SEK 8.6 (31.2) million.
- Earnings per share, diluted and basic, was SEK 0.02 (0.08).
- Total cash flow was SEK -17.2 (13.6) million.
The full report for the third quarter of 2017 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
Thomas Ahlerup, Acting Head of Investor Relations, +46 768 966 300, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Net Insight AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.45 am CET on October 27, 2017.
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight's offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to the TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight's solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight twitter.com/NetInsight
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Net Insight AB
Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård: "Launch of new generation Nimbra in the first quarter." First quarter 2018 Net sales amounted to SEK 110.5 MSEK (110.4)* million, in line with the corresponding quarter in the previous year. The increase ...
Stockholm, Sweden - Net Insight, the leading provider in streaming, media transport and resource scheduling, today announces that Erik Skånsberg has been appointed interim CFO (Chief Financial Officer) during the period until the new CFO ...