Company announcement No.05/2017 Nets A/S - Resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting At the Annual General Meeting of Nets A/S (the "Company") held today, the Annual General Meeting: took note of the report on the Company's activities in the ...
| Company announcement |
Nets A/S - Resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting of Nets A/S (the "Company") held today, the Annual General Meeting:
- took note of the report on the Company's activities in the past financial year
- adopted Nets Annual Report 2016
- adopted that the result for the financial year ended 31 December 2016 is allocated to retained earnings
- adopted the resolution to grant discharge of liability to members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Management
- adopted the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the current financial year
- re-elected Inge K. Hansen, Jeff Gravenhorst, James Brocklebank, Monica Caneman, Per-Kristian Halvorsen and Robin Marshall as members of the Board of Directors
- re-appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the Company's auditor
- adopted the amendment of the Company's Articles of Association to include a new Article 9.2 regarding a voluntary employee representation at group level on the Board of Directors of the Company.
After the Company's Annual General Meeting was held, the Board of Directors constituted itself by appointing Inge K. Hansen as Chairman and Jeff Gravenhorst as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
For further information, please contact:
For media enquiries:
Karsten Anker Petersen, Head of Group Communications, at +45 29 48 78 83 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For investor enquiries:
Lars Oestmoe, Head of Investor Relations, at +47 91 34 71 77 or email@example.com
Information on Nets
Nets is a leading provider of digital payment services and related technology solutions across the Nordic region. Nets sits at the centre of the digital payments ecosystem and operates a deeply entrenched network, which connects merchants, corporate customers, financial institutions and consumers enabling them to make and receive payments as well as, increasingly, utilise value-added services to help them improve their respective activities.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Nets A/S via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Nets A/S
STMicroelectronics' Shareholders Adopt All Resolutions at the 2016 AGM, including dividends distributionAmsterdam, May 25, 2016 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announced today that all of the proposed resolutions were adopted at the Company's ...
STMicroelectronics Reports on Main Resolutions to be Proposed at the 2016 Annual General Meeting of ShareholdersGeneva, April 1, 2016 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, has announced the main resolutions to be submitted for adoption at the Annual General ...