Nokia Corporation Stock Exchange Release December 22, 2016 at 18:32 (CET +1) Nokia expands patent litigation against Apple in Asia, Europe and the US Espoo, Finland - Nokia has filed further complaints alleging that Apple products infringe a ...
- Regional Court, Dusseldorf, Germany - 8 patents *
- Regional Court, Mannheim, Germany - 4 patents *
- Regional Court, Munich, Germany - 2 patents *
- Market Court, Helsinki, Finland - 3 patents
- High Court, London, UK - 3 patents
- Court of Turin, Italy - 4 patents
- Patent and Market Court, Stockholm, Sweden - 3 patents
- Commercial Courts, Barcelona, Spain - 1 patent
- District Court, The Hague, Netherlands - 3 patents
- High Court, Paris, France - 1 patent
- High Court, Hong Kong - 1 patent
- Tokyo District Court, Japan - 2 patents
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas - 18 patents *
- International Trade Commission, US - 8 patents
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: NOKIA via Globenewswire
Source(s) : NOKIA
Press Release Nokia expands 5G ReefShark chipset portfolio with Broadcom collaboration Companies to focus on the development of silicon technology, expanding range of ReefShark chipsets 15 June 2020 Espoo, Finland – Nokia and Broadcom ...
Press Release Nokia expands WING with 5G IoT capabilities Nokia enhances its Worldwide IoT Network Grid (WING) managed service to support operators in offering 5G IoT services with minimal capex investmentEnables operators to offer 5G IoT ...