CONNECTIONS™ Europe announces speaker lineupDALLAS, Oct. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International research firm Parks Associates finds 6% of U.K. broadband households own a smart thermostat, compared to 13% in the U.S. The firm will host the ...
CONNECTIONS™ Europe announces speaker lineup
DALLAS, Oct. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International research firm Parks Associates finds 6% of U.K. broadband households own a smart thermostat, compared to 13% in the U.S. The firm will host the 13th-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe: Strategies for Smart Home and Consumer IoT on 13-14 November at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features multiple sessions with research and executive insights on the business opportunities, revenue strategies, and partnership opportunities for the smart home, security, energy management, and wellness industries.
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features the following keynote speakers:
- Johan Ambuhm, VP, Business Development & Digital Solutions, Inwido AB
- Jens Dahle, Associate Partner, Digital Transformation, IBM
- Alvaro Gallardo, VP, Smart Home Energy, Assistance, Orange
- Jennifer Kent, Director, Research Quality & Product Development, Parks Associates
- Gabriel Wetzel, CEO, Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH
- George Yianni, Head, Technology, Philips Hue
- Edwin Aartman, Benelux Sales Manager, Netatmo
- Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
- Victor Berrios, VP, Technology, Zigbee Alliance
- Stephane Blanc, International Commercial Director, Centrica Hive
- David Boundy, GM, Energy Solutions, Intel
- Matthieu de Broca, Director, International Business Development, OVERKIZ, a subsidiary of the Somfy Group
- Nabil Chair, VP EMEA Sales, Greenwave Systems
- Tali Chen, President, U.S. Operations & Chief Evangelist, DSP Group
- Cornel Ciocirlan, CTO EMEA, ARRIS
- Aurelien Couderc, Strategic Market Manager, Home & Lifestyle Services, Allianz Worldwide Partners
- Reinout Engelberts, CEO, Sensara
- Michiel Fokke, CTO, Quby
- Bernd Grohmann, EVP, eQ-3
- Julian Harris, Senior Business Development Manager, Audio Analytic
- Kristian Järnefelt, EVP Consumer Cybersecurity, F-Secure Corporation
- Cees Links, GM, Qorvo
- Alton Martin, Co-Founder/Chief Evangelist, Trusource Labs
- Arjen Noorbergen, Founder and CEO, Olisto
- Larry Poon, COO, IMONT
- Omer Sagi, Director, Business Development, Smart Door Locks EMEA, ASSA ABLOY
- Steve Shapiro, GM Security and Connected Home, Johnson Controls
- Marcus Scheiber, CEO & Co-Founder, ROC-Connect, Inc.
- Nathan Taylor, EMEA - GM, CUJO AI
- Adam Thibault, GM, Dragon SmartHome and V2T, Nuance
- Joep van Eijden, Business Development Executive, Silicon Labs
- Jeff Weiner, VP, Product, Marketing and Sales, Mersoft
- Rafi Zauer, Head, Marketing, Essence
To request data or an interview, contact Julia Homier, email@example.com, 972-996-0214.
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
CONNECTIONS™ Europe explores innovative business strategies, crossover industry partnerships, and advancements in IoT solutions that are creating more consumer engagement and business opportunities for smart home and IoT solutions. //www.connectionseurope.com
A photo is available at //www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/14364b5f-f70e-4266-8f6f-cd43d25b1dec
Source(s) : Parks Associates
Parks Associates: 58% of UK broadband households prefer hardware-as-a-service option at £5 per month for smart thermostatsCONNECTIONS™ Europe to address deployment of new connected products and services through existing platformsDALLAS, Oct. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates research finds a majority of UK broadband households prefer the ...
Parks Associates Whitepaper Examines Role of Smart Home in the Future of Telecare and Independent LivingNew whitepaper shows 35% of UK broadband households have a connected health deviceDALLAS, Aug. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates recently released the whitepaper Telecare in the EU: Smart Home and Independent Living, which ...