CONNECTIONS™ Europe announces speaker lineupDALLAS, Oct. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International research firm Parks Associates finds 6% of U.K. broadband households own a smart thermostat, compared to 13% in the U.S. The firm will host the ...
CONNECTIONS™ Europe announces speaker lineup
DALLAS, Oct. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International research firm Parks Associates finds 6% of U.K. broadband households own a smart thermostat, compared to 13% in the U.S. The firm will host the 13th-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe: Strategies for Smart Home and Consumer IoT on 13-14 November at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features multiple sessions with research and executive insights on the business opportunities, revenue strategies, and partnership opportunities for the smart home, security, energy management, and wellness industries.
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features the following keynote speakers:
- Johan Ambuhm, VP, Business Development & Digital Solutions, Inwido AB
- Jens Dahle, Associate Partner, Digital Transformation, IBM
- Alvaro Gallardo, VP, Smart Home Energy, Assistance, Orange
- Jennifer Kent, Director, Research Quality & Product Development, Parks Associates
- Gabriel Wetzel, CEO, Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH
- George Yianni, Head, Technology, Philips Hue
- Edwin Aartman, Benelux Sales Manager, Netatmo
- Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
- Victor Berrios, VP, Technology, Zigbee Alliance
- Stephane Blanc, International Commercial Director, Centrica Hive
- David Boundy, GM, Energy Solutions, Intel
- Matthieu de Broca, Director, International Business Development, OVERKIZ, a subsidiary of the Somfy Group
- Nabil Chair, VP EMEA Sales, Greenwave Systems
- Tali Chen, President, U.S. Operations & Chief Evangelist, DSP Group
- Cornel Ciocirlan, CTO EMEA, ARRIS
- Aurelien Couderc, Strategic Market Manager, Home & Lifestyle Services, Allianz Worldwide Partners
- Reinout Engelberts, CEO, Sensara
- Michiel Fokke, CTO, Quby
- Bernd Grohmann, EVP, eQ-3
- Julian Harris, Senior Business Development Manager, Audio Analytic
- Kristian Järnefelt, EVP Consumer Cybersecurity, F-Secure Corporation
- Cees Links, GM, Qorvo
- Alton Martin, Co-Founder/Chief Evangelist, Trusource Labs
- Arjen Noorbergen, Founder and CEO, Olisto
- Larry Poon, COO, IMONT
- Omer Sagi, Director, Business Development, Smart Door Locks EMEA, ASSA ABLOY
- Steve Shapiro, GM Security and Connected Home, Johnson Controls
- Marcus Scheiber, CEO & Co-Founder, ROC-Connect, Inc.
- Nathan Taylor, EMEA - GM, CUJO AI
- Adam Thibault, GM, Dragon SmartHome and V2T, Nuance
- Joep van Eijden, Business Development Executive, Silicon Labs
- Jeff Weiner, VP, Product, Marketing and Sales, Mersoft
- Rafi Zauer, Head, Marketing, Essence
To request data or an interview, contact Julia Homier, email@example.com, 972-996-0214.
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
CONNECTIONS™ Europe explores innovative business strategies, crossover industry partnerships, and advancements in IoT solutions that are creating more consumer engagement and business opportunities for smart home and IoT solutions. //www.connectionseurope.com
A photo is available at //www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/14364b5f-f70e-4266-8f6f-cd43d25b1dec
Source(s) : Parks Associates
Parks Associates: 68% of SMBs are concerned about cybersecurity vulnerabilities at their business locationsWebinar examines emerging needs for SMBs in COVID-19 work environment and opportunities for data security and network management solutionsDALLAS, Oct. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates research finds 68% of SMBs are concerned ...
Parks Associates announces visionary speakers from Revry, Tubi, and Verizon Media for Future of Video ConferenceVirtual conference to explore international expansion of OTT video servicesDALLAS, Oct. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates will host the third annual Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media as a virtual conference on ...