Research firm addresses business models, consumer engagement strategies, and value-added services for smart home and security solutionsDALLAS, Sept. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates today announced the preliminary keynote lineup for the ...
Research firm addresses business models, consumer engagement strategies, and value-added services for smart home and security solutions
DALLAS, Sept. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates today announced the preliminary keynote lineup for the 14th annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe: Strategies for Security and Smart Home, November 19-20 at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, featuring executives from CUJO AI, SnapAV, Deutsche Telekom, and Orange. The conference addresses new business models, consumer engagement strategies, and value-added services as tech giants and new DIY solutions enter and expand the smart home and security markets across Europe.
“We see many factors driving growth potential for smart home technology, including smart home device owners purchasing more products, high NPS scores, voice as a key driver, and the entry of tech giants Amazon, Google, and Apple,” said Elizabeth Parks, President, Parks Associates. “Adoption is flattening in many areas as companies work to develop new business models and introduce DIY solutions to strengthen the push to mass market. We are excited to come together again in Amsterdam to discuss the next stages of growth for consumer technology.”
- Santeri Kangas, CTO, CUJO AI
- Charlie Kindel, Chief Product and Technology Officer, SnapAV
- Thomas Rockmann, VP, Consumer IoT, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Patrice Slupowski, SVP Digital Innovation, Orange
Conference sponsors include Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, Bitdefender, ULE Alliance, Universal Electronics, and Wi-Charge.
- Evolution of the Smart Home: Gaining Traction
- Smart Home Platforms: Enabling Solutions and Expanding Value
- Home Connectivity—Smart Home and CE: Converging Ecosystems
- Ensuring a Premium Home Network and Wi-Fi Experience
- Providing Data Security and Privacy Protection to Consumers at Home
- Expanding the Role of Service Providers in the Smart Home
- Smart Home and Security: US vs. Europe
- Installation and Support: Expanding Home Security
- Role of Voice in the Smart Home
- Connected Health Platforms and Independent Living Solutions
- Driving Incremental Revenue through Value-Added Services
- Energy Management Solutions: Unlocking Value
- Insurance and Smart Home Products
- Partnering for Success: Next Stage of Growth
- Investing in the Smart Home: Future Tech
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
CONNECTIONS™ Europe focuses on innovative business models, industry partnerships, and technology advancements for smart home solutions, cloud services, and value-added services, including energy management and connected health services. //www.connectionseurope.com
Source(s) : Parks Associates
Parks Associates: 68% of SMBs are concerned about cybersecurity vulnerabilities at their business locationsWebinar examines emerging needs for SMBs in COVID-19 work environment and opportunities for data security and network management solutionsDALLAS, Oct. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates research finds 68% of SMBs are concerned ...
Parks Associates announces visionary speakers from Revry, Tubi, and Verizon Media for Future of Video ConferenceVirtual conference to explore international expansion of OTT video servicesDALLAS, Oct. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parks Associates will host the third annual Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media as a virtual conference on ...