A WARNING! mydocs.dll

Sonny
There's a LOT more going on with the mydocs.dll than meets the eye. It is
DEFINITELY doing more than just storing data. It's sending data out when you
access the internet! Yep, don't believe me?

I put Zone Alarm Pro, (an excellent firewall), on my computer, and this
firewall checks what's going out as well as what's trying to get in. Well, I
set the internet settings to the highest, or most secure for checking files
in and out. I couldn't believe it! When ever I tried to access the internet
I would get an alarm that said the program I was trying to access the
internet with has been changed, and would I allow the changed program to
access the internet? When I hit the details button, I see that mydocs.dll
had attached itself to ANY program that I was trying to access the internet
with and the alarm logs showed that mydocs.dll was attempting to send data!
NO LIE! I think the reason My Docs is so slow is because it's doing LOTS of
sneaky crap behind the scenes and sending out data to MS or somewhere! Where
else would it be sending data?

Anyway, download a free trial copy of Zone Labs, Zone Alarm Pro firewall and
check it out for yourself. In fact, I bought a MS internet keyboard and
laser mouse and had to disable the system hooks because they BOTH were
sending data to a central database, I know that because the database has an
IP address!!!! Once again, NO LIE! Get the Zone Alarm firewall and check it
out for yourself!

I'd love to find someone who has addressed this problem with Microsoft
software. What programs within the operating systems are reporting back? It
can't be denied, it IS happening, and the reason it's being discovered is
because there was never a firewall good enough or complete enough to check
what's going out before. This firewall was designed to stop things like a
Trojan horse from communicating, thereby stopping the virus. It just so
happens that it's catching Microsoft too!

This could be another HUGE lawsuit against MS. I'm sure they don't want this
to be known, but beware people, big brother IS watching you! THAT is the
main reason the mydocs.dll is so twitchy, slow and has it's own
architecture, it's doing a LOT more than just sitting there! I understand
the "My Favorites" folder information is included in the data being sent by
mydocs.dll too. Does anyone know who has been working on this problem with
MS? Somebody should! Good luck!

Sonny

Hi

I douwloaded zonealarm. Since then i've been receiving
afile on my desktop identified as ~ I deleted the file
but it comes back twice a day... I,ve send a message on
the newsgroup. No response yet..
R.
[...]

.

Jceel
Bonjour ...Sonny qui nous as a dit
* There's a LOT more going on with the mydocs.dll than meets the eye.

may I ask you......this NG is .FR.
what does it mind.????????????????
qu'on parle FRANCAIS ;-(

--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

En vérité je te le dis mais sous O E
internaute indécis pour le HacheuTeuMeuLeu
seul le click droit Control+F deux
la lumière t'apportera C'est ce qu'il y a de mieux
netevangile..selon Jceel.livre du windows.psaume alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company