Access developer

Bogdan Zamfir
I'm a software developer, with about 15 years experience in software
development in general, and more than 4 years experience with Access,
starting with Access 97.
I'm from Europe, and I'm working as a subcontractor for other developers or
independent consultants, to help them on their projects.

My skills include, but are not limited to:
- in-depth knowledge about database design and implementation, and all
aspects of modern software development tehcniques.
- very good experience with all aspects of Access development(database
design and normalisation, forms and reports, VBA, integration with other
Office applications, good knowledge about object model of several Office
programs)
- Very good experience with several SQL dialects (to work not only with
Access databases but also with back-end database servers)
- very good experience with internet protocols, allowing to integrate such
features into Access applications (MAPI and POP/SMTP e-mail access, ftp,
interaction with data stored on web servers)
- Experience with Win32 API functions.
- experience using and creating COM and ActiveX controls and components.

I have developed several projects for many clients in United States, Canada,
Brazil and Western Europe, and I can provide references if necessary.

And finally, but not the last, I charge a very affordable hourly rate, which
helps cutting down your costs.

Unfortunately I cannot speak Japanese, but I have developed a library which
allows to translate application "on the fly" from english to other language
(forms, reports, and menus and toolbars), so you will only have to fill a
translation table, in order to have the application translated
automatically.

If you think my skills are appropriate for collaboration, please contact me.

Cordially yours,
Bogdan Zamfir

S for Software
I'm afraid that when you're an Access developer looking for work, that
you're a very bad one. Because there's much work for good Access Developers,
and they don't need to find work in a way like this.

Please don't post this type of messages again!!