Account Problem

Le
Jason
Hi,

I while ago I removed an accout that I wanted to quit using. For some
reason it hasn't been removed totally. When I look under Email
Accounts, the account has been removed. But I am still receiving post
sent to this account, and the account is still vissible in the
'sending/receiving-screen'.

Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to remove the account
permanently?

David
Peter Raddatz
Le #828244
"Jason"
[...]
Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to
remove the account permanently?

Hi David,

please provide a new Outlook profile.

--
MS-Outlook-2000/2/3 Tipps und Tricks
http://www.DocOutlook.de

Doc

Peter Raddatz
Le #828243
"Jason"
[...]
Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to
remove the account permanently?

...sorry, the URL...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid(7072

--
Doc

Jason
Le #827988
Thanks, that was the solution. Just copied the profile and the ghost account
was gone.

"Peter Raddatz" news:
"Jason" news:z2l1c.733261$

[...]