Aide SVP

SAM
I have
i have the WinTV PVR 150, I am trying
to record some videos from VHS-cam, using the s-video and/or yellow/
white composite cables from the camcorder. used Windows Movie Maker,
captured video but no audio. Does it have something to do with
software, MediaCenter, sound properties, device manager?
can some one help me. ugent case please, im going crazy.
thanx
Merci beaucoup

Droopy191
I have
i have the WinTV PVR 150, I am trying
to record some videos from VHS-cam, using the s-video and/or yellow/
white composite cables from the camcorder. used Windows Movie Maker,
captured video but no audio. Does it have something to do with
software, MediaCenter, sound properties, device manager?
can some one help me. ugent case please, im going crazy.
thanx
Merci beaucoup

Salut,

There is no sound on the composite cable.
You need to use additonional cables for the sound:
usually, a jack on one side and 2 RCA on the other one
http://aka.fotovista.com/dev/4/8/46000384/s_46000384.jpg

plug the 2 RCA in your cam and the jack in line-in on your sound card.
Choose line-in in record mixer.

--
DR