Alcatel OXE 6.0 - configuring isdn trunkgroup for faxserver

StefanWaldek
Hi

I've posted it already on www.alcatelunleashed.com :

I've got 4 lines ISDN BRI (S0) modem AVM C4 with faxserver Hylafax. The
problem is how to configure our OXE (v.6.0) PABX system. I've created
trunkgroup of 4 BRI lines , but have no idea how to setup other options
to forwad my selected fax numbers to this trunkgroup. I suppose it's
some basic trick with DDI ? Using MSN has no sense because of
limitations up to 8 subscribers per line. I expect that proper solution
wil provide full (and proper) information to faxserwer - caller id,
called number , and give posibility to make outgoing calls with
individual caller numbers.
I've alredy found cofiguration guidelines for A4400 with Brooktrout
faxbord, but I'm not sure if it can be exactly implemented in this
case.

Hope it's trivial,and thanks in advance for any help, examples,
guidelines, links, etc...

Stefan

Chris
[...]

1) Create a phantom user with a DDI number (Analog user without physical
equipement 255/255/255)

2) Create a speed dial number (it should take your fax trunk group and
send a calling number X it can be your DDI number for example)

3) forward your phantom user to the speed dial number (you will need
trunk to trunk calling authorisation)

this should work

if a ddi call request your phantom user the system will transfer this
call to the speed dial number. The speed dial number transfer the call
to the fax trunk group and send the number X to your fax server