Anybody Interested in Gemstones project in Tanzania (Gold, Tanzanites & Green Tourmaline)

kohelet7
Hello, i'm Timberson from Tanzania a graduate (2011) form the college of to=
urism. I join this group because it's useful to me and also got good broad =
vision.
I've been conducting a research in mining and minerals here in Tanzania on=
ce after finishing university because I was jobless then, very interested i=
n gemstones and i'm trying hard to find opportunity now in gemstone industr=
y. So I encounter a huge about this precious resource. There are so much av=
ailability of varieties of gems like Green Tourmalines, Sapphires, Tanzanit=
e and Gold in so many places around here. local people have been involving =
in digging up and extract it in some extent but the ability has been very l=
ittle and many failed due to the lack of appropriate geology skills and cap=
ital as well.
I'm writing this to consult you if you are interested and have and ability =
you can contact me to discuss this in detail. or you can visit me here in A=
rusha-Tanzania, it is easy and cheap, to have a thorough overview and discu=
ssion on this! Never hesitate anything, I'm free, care, open minded, outbox=
thinker, versatile and friendly! You can also visit my blog kilimanjaro-tz=
.blogspot.com
My aim is to be a gemstone broker and if I'll find an investor or someone t=
o support small mine here it would be very beautiful.
Thanks very much, and you are welcome!

Richard
Hello, i'm Timberson from Tanzania a graduate (2011) form the college of
tourism.

Allez Melmoth, on t'a reconnu.
Ofnuts
On 12/16/2012 05:53 PM, Richard wrote:
Hello, i'm Timberson from Tanzania a graduate (2011) form the college
of tourism.

Allez Melmoth, on t'a reconnu.

Comme disait Coluche, "Des putes, oui, mais de Tanzanie!"

--
Bertrand