APPCRASH in iexplore.exe version nr 8.0.6001.18702

karinesanterre
Hello, I'm French I do understand English but not all technicologies so be
patient if I do not understand everything.
Since I have installed this version and that Windows Live Lail has become
Windows Live without saying anything so everything was lost, IE is allways
crashing with refere to MS which I do but Why and How can I prevent this ?
Thanks for your Help
--
Merci de votre aide

Luc
karinesanterre a écrit...

Hello, I'm French I do understand English

Eh bien parle français, tu es sur un groupe francophone ! ;-)

but not all technicologies
so be patient if I do not understand everything.
Since I have installed this version and that Windows Live Lail has
become Windows Live without saying anything so everything was lost,
IE is allways crashing with refere to MS which I do but Why and How
can I prevent this ? Thanks for your Help

Padkoi

--
Cordialement,

Luc Burnouf [MVP]