ASP editor

Yannick
Hey,

What do you think is the best ASP editor ?
I'm looking for a good asp editor. Something like VB where it shows you all
the possibilities when you start typing.

Thanks

Yannick

Yann-Loïc [MS]
Hi,

This is a french speaking newsgroup.
Please post you message in French or in English newsgroup.

Thank you,
Yann-Loïc

"Yannick" wrote in message
Hey,

What do you think is the best ASP editor ?
I'm looking for a good asp editor. Something like VB where it shows you

all
the possibilities when you start typing.

Thanks

Yannick

Sebastien Bovo [MS]
Hi,

Visual Interdev or Visual Studio .NET are very good, showing objects events,
object properties, document structure.

--
Regards,

Sébastien Bovo