Auto Configuration Ipv4

engteng
How do I disable the Autoconfiruration Ipv4 in Windows vista business
edution.

I have set the IP Address in Internet Protocol(TCP/IP) Properties but not
show out ipconfig.

Please Help

Regards,

TeeET

Lognoul Marc [MVP]
Hello,

Use the registry setting as described here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/regentry/58851.mspx?mfr=true.
Although Windows 2000 is stated, it will work for XP/Vista/7.

--
Marc [MCSE, MCTS, MVP]
[Heureux celui qui a pu pénétrer les causes secrètes des choses]