Background music in e-mail

aniramca
I read some old postings about how to insert background music in an
e-mail. My Outlook expess can do that easily (When you are inside the
body of the e-mail that you are going to send, go to "Format" on top
toolbar, select background, and choose "music' and enter the music
file from your directory... I use midi music, since it is relatively
small - 10-50kb music).
My question is why sometimes the receiver could not hear the music
when he/she open the e-mail?. Some comments from the newsgroups said
that some ISPs block such background? Is this true?
I send one to a hotmail address, and it does not play automatically,
but comes as an attachment.
I also try to send one from an Outlook, not Outlook Express, and it
does not have the option to even enter the music.
So, could someone provide me with the detail on how, and what
softwares and versions that can achieve this, why ISPs block such
background, and other info related to this issue, please?
Someone indicated that it should be in html format. The point is that
I do not want to send the music file as an attachment. I also want to
send e-mail as regular type that everyone can open. I want to have the
music played automatically as the person who receive it opens the mail
and while reading its content.
Is there a set up (advanced option in the e-mail, etc)that prevents
for this to happen? I sent one to my friend and he told me nothing
happens (no sound, and no attachement either). I don't know what
e-mail software that he uses to open.
I like to send such e-mails for special occasions (example: a Birthday
card, with a music background - happy birthday song), or just to
insert a relaxing music for someone while he/she reads the e-mail.
Thanks for info

Jceel
Bonjour ...aniram qui nous as a dit
* I read some old postings about how to insert background music in an

quand il y a FR dans le titre du forum on parle français
merci

--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

En vérité je te le dis mais sous O E
internaute indécis pour le HacheuTeuMeuLeu
seul le click droit Control+F deux
la lumière t'apportera C'est ce qu'il y a de mieux
netevangile..selon Jceel.livre du windows.psaume alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company

Bruce
My brother uses Netscape for e-mail. He does not get background music. Same
with a friend that uses Excite, and has a Mac. Just an issue of
compatibility I would think.

Bruce