Big Problem with files on shared disk

Robert
Hi all,

I have a Winnt Server for all offices and others documents for about 400
users.

I've a disk data storage in an Hitachi Data Storage equipment.

The disk data is around 80Gb and there is thousand and thousand of files

I've always got problems ... corrupted files ... losts files ... I
should always do "Checkdisk" (ask by the system) and then I lost more files
(0 octets ..)

Does someone already got this kind of problem and why does it happened ?

Is there is some software lumitations with Windows NT4 ?

Thanks all !

Michel Guillou
Robert écrivait :

Newsgroups: fr.comp.os.ms-windows.winnt

Hi all,

I have a Winnt Server for all offices and others documents for about 400
users.

Et, à votre avis, que signifie le fr devant le nom du groupe ?

--
Michel Guillou
William Marie
"Michel Guillou" a écrit dans le message de

Et, à votre avis, que signifie le fr devant le nom du groupe ?

froggies ! (inzetext)
--
Toulouse (France)