blue screen when printing from internet

wendyks
Hello will some kind person help me please - I have been
spending days trying to figure this out - and the
Microsoft support is not working...

Every time I print from internet to my HP Officejet G85
all-in-one I get:

Blue screen
Stop: 0x00000050 (0xe29dd59d, 0x00000001, 0xbf8c3613,
0x00000001)
Win32k.sys BF8C3613 base at BF800000 Date stamp 3d6de5e5

Then dump data before the system shuts down...

I have already downloaded new drivers from HP but no
change...

Any ideas ? In french no problem too... thank you in
advance !!

JAB [MVP]
Hi,
try to get the upgrade of your motherboard and for your bios and dont forgot
your USB, is all driver of your material is up to date like scanner etc

--
Tiens nous au courant

Jacques-André Brunet
Windows XP MVP