Compatibility between Vista and SQL Server express edition

Coriano
Hello,
1/Under Vista basic ver FR
My IDE is Visual studio 2008 express edition Ver GB without Service pack
2/ Before the installation of Sql server 2005 ADV Express SP2 ver: GB
i made a restoration point.
3/After the installation of Sql with successi i have now some problem with
the keyboard: i don't have all the good characters on the screen
4/ My question is what is the best solution:
A/ Desinstall Sql server 2005 or
B/ Restore back to zero with my old restore point or
C/ Migrate with Sql server 2008 ADV express ver GB
Thanks.

Coriano
"Coriano" wrote:

Hello,
1/Under Vista basic ver FR
My IDE is Visual studio 2008 express edition Ver GB without Service pack
2/ Before the installation of Sql server 2005 ADV Express SP2 ver: GB
i made a restoration point.
3/After the installation of Sql with successi i have now some problem with
the keyboard: i don't have all the good characters on the screen
4/ My question is what is the best solution:
A/ Desinstall Sql server 2005 or
B/ Restore back to zero with my old restore point or
C/ Migrate with Sql server 2008 ADV express ver GB
Thanks.

Owing to a member of newsgroups the right answer is:
u=4, i=5, o=6
Typical from a laptop with the key NumLock activated, it must be desactivated