CreateProcess et Drwtsn32 privileges

Dennis
Hi,

i'v created a processus on users group account

LogonUser(userName, NULL, password, LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE,,
LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT, &hToken);
CreateEnvironmentBlock(&lpvEnv, hToken, TRUE)
GetUserProfileDirectory(hToken, szUserProfile, &dwSize)
CreateProcessWithLogonW(userName, ....)

The process is created on users group account. So when i've a trouble on the
created process, i would like that drwtsn32 creates a dump.
But Drwtsn32 can't run on the pocess context. I've a event error "
drwtsn32.exe - Erreur d'application : L'application n'a pas réussi à
s'initialiser correctement (0xc0000142). Cliquez sur OK pour arrêter
l'application"

Do you know what should i do to build a compatible context for drtwsn32. It
seems to be a privilèges problem.

Thanks

Jacques Barathon [MS]
"Dennis" wrote in message
Hi,

i'v created a processus on users group account

Hi Dennis,

This is a French speaking group. Also, this "windows.server" group is
typically used for admin types of issues and might not be the best place to
answer development issues.

As for the error message you got, if you ever need a translation it says
"the application failed to initialize correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to
stop the application". The error 0xc0000142 is pointing you to a DLL
initiatilization failure.

Now if you need more help I would suggest you to ask an English speaking dev
group.

Regards,
Jacques