crowdfunding

Aucune réponse
peracelcrowdfunding
Are you looking for financing to carry out your projects? This concerns you.
We are an international association of businessmen created in 2010 with the aim of giving life to your original projects by granting you participatory financing or socio-financing. Projects are funded only if they meet their collection targets and we can fund up to £ 30,000 per project.
whether you are a creator or a project proponent, we answer all questions with ambition to empower the creators and entrepreneurs on a large scale. to do this, we offer personalized support for all projects, which translates into a 67% success rate thanks to the financial support of our association.
already 921 projects successfully financed since the creation in 2010 of our association we give you the best chance of success in the universe that seduces you.
any request for funding will be dealt with by feasibility study of a maximum duration of 08 days and then you will be informed about the status of your request for financing in the brief time.
we finance all countries in the world
For more information do not hesitate to contact us:
By phone: +49.15.14.58.78.229
 by whatsapp: +49.15.14.58.78.229
Email: peracelcrowdfunding@gmail.com

Réponses