ddi on alcatel omnipcx office

hsolih
Hello,

Sorry, I don't speak and write in French, so I will have to ask my
question in English.
I have an Alcatel Omnipcx Office pbx, and I would like to configure the
pbx to accept DDI calls. The pbx is equipped with ISDN PRA-T2 card.

Could anybody please help me on this.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
HSolih