(débutant) Librairie crypto

Nico IG
Bonjour,
Je débute en C++ et je souhaiterai utiliser des applications
cryptographiques. Pourriez vous me dire où trouver une telle librairie. Je
travaille sous Visual Studio 6.
Merci

Martinez Jerome
Nico IG wrote:

Bonjour,
Je débute en C++ et je souhaiterai utiliser des applications
cryptographiques. Pourriez vous me dire où trouver une telle librairie.

http://www.sourceforge.net et rechercher "crypto"

Je travaille sous Visual Studio 6.

M'en fout, je ne fourni que des solution multi-plate-forme, pas de
ségrégation :)

gpg
man crypto

crypto(3) OpenSSL
crypto(3)

NAME
crypto - OpenSSL cryptographic library

SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The OpenSSL crypto library implements a wide range of cryptographic
algorithms used in various Internet standards. The services provided
by
this library are used by the OpenSSL implementations of SSL, TLS and
S/MIME, and they have also been used to implement SSH, OpenPGP, and
other cryptographic standards.

OVERVIEW
libcrypto consists of a number of sub-libraries that implement the
individual algorithms.

The functionality includes symmetric encryption, public key
cryptogra-
phy and key agreement, certificate handling, cryptographic hash func-
tions and a cryptographic pseudo-random number generator.

SYMMETRIC CIPHERS
blowfish(3), cast(3), des(3), idea(3), rc2(3), rc4(3), rc5(3)

PUBLIC KEY CRYPTOGRAPHY AND KEY AGREEMENT