dpusys.ini

Le
micmov
Hello

Est-ce que quelqu' un peut me renseigner sur un virus qui place dpusys.ini sur
mon bureau et qui empeche media player de s' ouvrir.

merci
Virus : Trojan.Norio

This appears to be the product of a trojan called Trojan.Norio, which was
picked up by my NAV Corporate and quarantined the windows mediaplayer
executable. Obviously it looks like Symantec did not do all of the homework
needed with this one. There was another file loaded onto my computer and a
registry startup entry scanned with HijackThis

O4 - HKLM..Run: [SysUpd] C:WINDOWSsysupd.exe

I went ahead and deleted that entry in the registry and then rebooted
windows into safe mode by pressing F8 right after your bios post ( Before
windows starts up). I was able to delete the file C:WINDOWSsysupd.exe and
also the dpusys.ini file.
Make sure you run a search for this ini file because it will also replicate
itself into other folders.

"micmov" news: