Drop Down Windwos

satishdhond
Can any please tell me how to put drop down windows in excel worksheet?

Daniel
On Feb 11, 5:14 am, wrote:
Can any please tell me how to put drop down windows in excel worksheet?

Howdy,
If you're looking for drop down menus, i take it, you simply need to
do the following.

Open up the forms menu by going to View-> Toolbars->Forms.

Choose the option combo box. This will allow you to create a drop
down menu by dragging a square in the spreadsheet.

Select the menu and right click, then select Format Control

Input range is the field needed to define the criteria displayed in
the menu. You need to put this, usually in columnar form, in a
worksheet.

Cell link is the value that will change when different criteria are
chosen in the menu. If your input range is in columnar form from
cells a1 through a10, for example, when choosing the first value in
the menu, the cell link will display a value of 1.

I usually use a vlookup from there to put the info I want in the right
place

Hope this helps (and I didn't confuse you very much)