Du Windows Mobile sur les futurs Palm ?

Kibosh
Lu sur PocketFactory : http://www.pocketfactory.com/

Un responsable de Windows Mobile aurait annoncé, lors d'une réunion
publique réçente, que des annonces concernant "Windows Mobile, Motorola
et PalmOne" allaient bientôt être publiées, à l'occasion du congrès 3GSM
World 2005...

Une annonce concernant Windows Mobile, Motorola et PalmOne...

Hum... à mon avis, les futurs Tréo seront estampillés Windows.

@+

Kibosh
http://kibosh.free.fr

Hell Freezes Over...PalmOne To License Windows Mobile?
Posted by Kent Pribbernow at 11:30 AM
Category: Tech News

"Today, during keynote session in the morning Peter Knook - the highest
guy in the hierarchy in Windows Mobile division - was participating
(full report from this session we will publish later) and he mentioned
something interesting: he said that major announcements related to
Windows Mobile and Motorola and palmOne (!) will be presented during
press conference of Microsoft at 3GSM World Congress 2005. This press
conference will take place on 18:00 CET so there are yet a couple hours
till this information will be public, but it could be that palmOne
actually will start licensing Windows Mobile software to power their
Treo smartphones!"

Well, this wasn't entirely unexpected. PalmOne executives, more recently
Ed Colligan, have hinted publically that the company is "looking at
other alternatives" to PalmOS. We'll know more about this deal later today.