Error creating activeX control in PPT (Shockwave Flash Object)

Ezra
When a try to draw the Box for the shockwave flash object, I receive an error
message : An error occurred during creation on an activex control

Everthings look's fine but doesn't work.
I can play the Flash animation in IE.

Thanks

Jean-Pierre FORESTIER
Have you tried "Detect & repare"?

--
Jean-Pierre FORESTIER Microsoft MVP PowerPoint
Auteur de PowerPoint 2002 chez Micro Application