estron du jou r !

ptilou
One, two, one, two, three
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Never had much faith in love or miracles (miracles) uh!
Never wanna put my heart on the line, uh!
But swimming in your water is something spiritual (spiritual) uh!
I'm born again every time you spend the night, uh!
'Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
You bring me to my knees
You make me testify, uh!
You can make a sinner change his ways, uh!
Open up your gates 'cause I can't wait to see the light, uh!
And right there is where I wanna stay, uh!
'Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can I just stay here?
Spend the rest of my days here?
Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can't I just stay here?
Spend the rest of my days here?
'Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Paroliers : Ari Levine / Bruno Mars / Peter Gene Hernandez / Philip Lawrenc=
Paroles de Locked Out of Heaven =C2=A9 Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universa=
l Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing, BMG Rights Management

Michel
Le 19/07/2018 à 19:47, ptilou a écrit :
[ de la merde ]
C'est vrai qu'en tant que trou du cul, on a confiance en tes compétences
en estrons, voire en étrons...
ptilou
Le jeudi 19 juillet 2018 20:30:35 UTC+2, Michel a écrit :
Le 19/07/2018 à 19:47, ptilou a écrit :
[ de la merde ]

Il a reçu Gramy ! T'es qui pour juger ?
C'est vrai qu'en tant que trou du cul, on a confiance en tes compéte nces
en estrons, voire en étrons...

Voila vloila celui du jours :
There's a light
A certain kind of light
That never shone on me
I want my life to be
Lived with you, lived with you
There's a way
Everybody say
To do each and every little thing
But what does it bring
If I ain't got you, ain't got you?
You don't know what it's like
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody, to love somebody
The way I love you
In my mind
I see your face again
I know my frame of mind
You ain't got to be so blind
And I'm blind, so very blind
I'm a man
Can't you see what I am?
I live and breathe for you
But what good does it do
If I ain't got you, ain't got you?
You don't know what it's like
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody, to love somebody
The way I love you
Oh yeah
You don't know what it's like
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody, to love somebody
To love somebody, oh yeah
To love somebody
The way I love you
You don't know, you don't know
To love somebody, to love somebody
You don't know, oh
To love somebody, to love somebody
The way I love you
Paroliers : Barry Gibb / Robin Hugh Gibb / Mauricr Gibb
Paroles de To Love Somebody © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Mu sic Publishing Group