[Europe] WindowsMobile5 "Smartphone" + Gps + Rds-Fm "free" TMC (De, Nl, Fr, Be ...): which software ?

anno
Bought a few weeks ago a fantastic small & feather light Samsung Sgh-i600
(& Opera 8.65 Smartphone) and would like to add full Gps-Bluetooth
(free!)Rds-Tmc functionality.
Does anyone has a good return of Gps software and a Bluetooth Rds-Tmc
antenna that runs fine under Windows Mobile 5 for Smartphone on European
Maps.
I don't want to pay for Tmc information over the expensive Gprs-data
provided by my Gsm-provider (as international Gprs-data roaming in Europe is
very expensive).
So solutions as provided by Nokia-N95 or TomTom "Plus" are inadequate.
Till now I' have found TomTom Navigator 6 and Route 66 Mobile 7 WMS, but I
have no idea if they have a "free" Rds-Tmc solution that works fine (soft&
Bluetooth antenna) under WindowsMobile 5 for Smartphone.
Can Navigator 6 or 66 Mobile 7 calculate and show a road through several
different countries at once (Holland-Belgium-France =
Amsterdam-Brussels-Paris ?) as the i600 has a 2 Gb microSD card possibility.
In order to complicate a little bit more my question, I would like "free"
Rds-Tmc working for example in tricky France where highways (payage) Rds-Tmc
is totally free "but also" on the Parisian "peripherique" using another
Rds-Tmc code system where the software has to be especially activated for
(once a lifetime fee for the software editor included in sales price).
Thanks in advance for up to date info from very experienced users because I
don't trust software editors marketing talk for European Bluetooth Rds-Tmc
travelling (mainly De, Nl, Fr, Be)
(answers welcome in English, French, German or Dutch, sorry can read but not
write all these languages )

alain denis
Hi,
alt.fr....... means french language. We will be happy to answer your
question, but please use french language. I am sure that there are a lot of
other english speaking groups covering this topic.
Sorry for that.

--

Alain

ccf%h.160455$