Excel template

confused
I have a vb 2005 application that exports it's data to an excel spread
sheet. The users want the criteria they choosen to be exported to
excel columns as a header. That part I can do, what I can not do or
is it possible to have the template show the criteria on the columns
and still give the user the ability to hide any column they want
without losing the columns that are used for the header which has the
filter criteria?

If you need an copy of the template, let me know.

Thanks

Mgr.Abile
Bonjour Joël,
Bienvenue sur le forum pour faire un peu de ménage....
--
News://news.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.fr.excel
Allez en paix
T.Abile
"confused" a écrit dans le message de
...des trucs qu'il n'aurait pas du publier ici