Exchange does not create email address X400 and SMTP

Denis
We have 2 DC in Windows 2003
2 Exchange servers one in 2003(SP1) and one in 2000 (SP3).
The 2003 exchange server is DC + GC
Wheh I create a user and a mailbox for him, Exchange does not create any
email address even if the default policy is corectly set (recipient
policies). If I use "apply this policy now" nothing change, Exchange does not
create any email address. I have an error in the event viewer 9562.
If somone can help me it would be great.

Thanks four your help !

Denis Chatelain ( dmc@seydoux.ch )

Aurélia Belin [MS]
Hi,

You can increase the diagnostics for MSExchangeAL on the server.
clear your application log and go to the Recipient Update Service (RUS) for
your domain and click on update now.
Do you have any error ? Which source and ID ?

Aurélia
"Denis" wrote in message
We have 2 DC in Windows 2003
2 Exchange servers one in 2003(SP1) and one in 2000 (SP3).
The 2003 exchange server is DC + GC
Wheh I create a user and a mailbox for him, Exchange does not create any
email address even if the default policy is corectly set (recipient
policies). If I use "apply this policy now" nothing change, Exchange does
not
create any email address. I have an error in the event viewer 9562.
If somone can help me it would be great.

Thanks four your help !

Denis Chatelain ( )

Denis
Thank for your help !

I modify the logs for dianostics but I don't have any error.
I restarted the Windows 2000 serveur and Exchange 2000.
Now I can create an mailbox and move it but Exchange don't create any email
address.
The Outlook client can't connect at his mailbox....
I continue to look for .....

Thanks once again
Denis

"Denis" wrote in message
We have 2 DC in Windows 2003
2 Exchange servers one in 2003(SP1) and one in 2000 (SP3).
The 2003 exchange server is DC + GC
Wheh I create a user and a mailbox for him, Exchange does not create any
email address even if the default policy is corectly set (recipient
policies). If I use "apply this policy now" nothing change, Exchange does
not
create any email address. I have an error in the event viewer 9562.
If somone can help me it would be great.

Thanks four your help !

Denis Chatelain ( )

Denis
In security:
ID event 565
Source: security

Objet ouvert :
Serveur d'objet : Microsoft Exchange
Type d'objet : Microsoft Exchange Database
Nom de l'objet : /o=Seydoux DMB/ou=Premier groupe
administratif/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=MAILSRV/cn=Microsoft Private MDB
Identificateur du handle : 0
Identificateur de l'opération : {0,31034877}
Id. du processus : 5788
Nom de processus : D:Program FilesExchsrvrbinstore.exe
Utilisateur principal : MAILSRV$
Domaine principal : MURAILLE12
Id d'ouv. de session principale : (0x0,0x3E7)
Utilisateur du client : barrosoc
Domaine du client : MURAILLE12
Id. d'ouv. de session client : (0x0,0x1D98DE2)
Accès : Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 8)

Privilèges : -

Propriétés : ACCESS_SYS_SEC
Modify public folder admin ACL
---
%{a8df74ba-c5ea-11d1-bbcb-0080c76670c0}
READ_CONTROL
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
Mail-enable public folder
WRITE_DAC
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 1)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
Create top level public folder
WRITE_DAC
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 3)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
View information store status
DELETE
WRITE_DAC
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 0)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 3)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
Modify public folder expiry
%{d74a8774-2289-11d3-aa62-00c04f8eedd8}
WRITE_OWNER
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 0)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
Modify public folder deleted item retention
DELETE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 0)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 1)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 5)
Modify public folder replica list
DELETE
READ_CONTROL
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 3)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 6)
Modify public folder quotas
READ_CONTROL
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 2)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 6)
Administer information store
READ_CONTROL
SYNCHRONIZE
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 4)
Accès spécifique inconnu (bit 6)
Modify public folder ACL

Masque d'accès : %27

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à l'adresse

"Denis" wrote in message
We have 2 DC in Windows 2003
2 Exchange servers one in 2003(SP1) and one in 2000 (SP3).
The 2003 exchange server is DC + GC
Wheh I create a user and a mailbox for him, Exchange does not create any
email address even if the default policy is corectly set (recipient
policies). If I use "apply this policy now" nothing change, Exchange does
not
create any email address. I have an error in the event viewer 9562.
If somone can help me it would be great.

Thanks four your help !

Denis Chatelain ( )

Aurélia Belin [MS]
Hi ,

You can look at this article and check if you have this problem

297124 XADM: Recipient Update Service Does Not Stamp Users and No Error Is
http://kb/article.asp?id=Q297124

Aurélia

"Denis" wrote in message
We have 2 DC in Windows 2003
2 Exchange servers one in 2003(SP1) and one in 2000 (SP3).
The 2003 exchange server is DC + GC
Wheh I create a user and a mailbox for him, Exchange does not create
any
email address even if the default policy is corectly set (recipient
policies). If I use "apply this policy now" nothing change, Exchange
does
not
create any email address. I have an error in the event viewer 9562.
If somone can help me it would be great.

Thanks four your help !

Denis Chatelain ( )

Denis
The article number has change..

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254030

You right, my broblem is close to this description.
But, Users are not administrator members and I don't have disallow heritable
permissions from parent.
Yesterday I receive an error ID: 8247 Source: MSExchangeAL Version: 6.0. in
the Knowledgebase Microsoft user action "Contact the Microsoft Technical
Support"..

Denis Chatelain

"Aurélia Belin [MS]" wrote:

Hi ,

You can look at this article and check if you have this problem

297124 XADM: Recipient Update Service Does Not Stamp Users and No Error Is
http://kb/article.asp?id=Q297124

Aurélia