exifTool

bruno.lindis
Bonjour,

J'utilise ce super soft (en ligne cde)depuis quelques jours et je viens
de découvrir une interface qui parait interessante ExifToolGui.

Le problème c'est que l'interface ne trouve pas le soft, la doc ne
m'aide pas et l'inscription danss les variable d'environnement n'a rien
changé :-(

Quelqu'un a t'il réussi à faire fonctionner ExifToolGui ?

Merci
--
-- Otez le second point pour me contacter

bruno.lindis
Mariobroz a écrit :
En mettant ExifToolGUI.exe dans le même répertoire que exiftools.exe.

[...]

J'ai pas de exiftools.exe c'est du perl ... bon je retourne sur le site
j'ai du louper quelque chose

--
-- Otez le second point pour me contacter
Fan de news
bruno.lindis a écrit :
Bonjour,

J'utilise ce super soft (en ligne cde)depuis quelques jours et je viens
de découvrir une interface qui parait interessante ExifToolGui.

Le problème c'est que l'interface ne trouve pas le soft, la doc ne
m'aide pas et l'inscription danss les variable d'environnement n'a rien
changé :-(

Quelqu'un a t'il réussi à faire fonctionner ExifToolGui ?

Merci

http://freeweb.siol.net/hrastni3/foto/exif/exiftoolgui.htm

ExifTool GUI for Windows v3.19 [07. Jun. 2008]
Download:
ExifToolGUI -there's also short text file included, which you should read!
Click HERE to download ExifTool from Phil Harvey's site -where you
choose "Windows Executable" download!
Note:: You need both above to run ExifToolGUI. You don't need "Perl"
installed (or anything else) for using ExifToolGUI.

Installation:
ExifToolGUI and ExifTool don't need to be installed -just unzip both
into any folder and make ExifToolGUI shortcut to Desktop.
Note: After unzipping ExifTool, you must rename "exiftool(-k).exe" to
"exiftool.exe".
Now, ExifToolGUI is ready to use.

Info:
ExifToolGUI doesn't write anything into registry file. After first
usage, all settings are written into "ExifToolGUI.ini" file, which is
automatically created in the same folder where you've unzipped/saved
"ExifToolGUI.exe".
Introduction:
There are many tools for viewing/editing metadata inside image files. In
my opinion, ExifTool by Phil Harvey, is the best I've found so far.
Here's why:
# -it shows more metadata tags than any other tool,
# -it allows to edit almost any metadata tag,
# -it is very secure to use,
# -it is regulary updated and free, etc. ...

The only downside for many potential users is the fact, that ExifTool is
"Command-Line" utility. That means, there's no Graphic User Interface
(GUI), so all work must be done by typing commands inside "Command
Prompt" window. Such approach gives ExifTool great flexibility, but is
somehow difficult to use -especially for those who aren't familiar with
old DOS workflow.

So, I've decided do make some simple ExifTool GUI for my private use.
There are allready some GUI's that make use of ExifTool, but some of
them are not flexible enough (for my needs) and/or have quite limited
use. Making ExifToolGUI, the main goal was:
# -view all metadata that ExifTool recognizes,
# -ability to edit most frequently used Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata tags,
# -batch capability (where appropriate), means: you can select multiple
files and modify them at once.

Purpose:
It was not my goal to implement all ExifTool options into GUI, but only
those which I need most often. ExifToolGUI isn't (and can't be) DAM
replacement. Even I use GUI as my main tagging tool, it's purpose is:
examine, rescue and change image metadata.

Disclaimer:
As ExifTool is free, ExifToolGUI is freeware too. ExifToolGUI is not
"open source" software and you use it at your own risk.
Note: If you recommend ExifToolGUI to someone (thanks), then don't make
links directly to zip file, because I may change name of zip file in
future or reorganize the site -which would lead to broken links. Please,
use my site address, which is:

http://freeweb.siol.net/hrastni3/ -bookmark this address.
Fan de news
bruno.lindis a écrit :
Bonjour,

J'utilise ce super soft (en ligne cde)depuis quelques jours et je viens
de découvrir une interface qui parait interessante ExifToolGui.

Le problème c'est que l'interface ne trouve pas le soft, la doc ne
m'aide pas et l'inscription danss les variable d'environnement n'a rien
changé :-(

Quelqu'un a t'il réussi à faire fonctionner ExifToolGui ?

Merci

et un tuto :
http://www.lecelte.com/tutorial_exiftool.php