FearlessRadio.com || No FCC, No Apologies || Internet Radio that is Fearless

Jerry Gacia
Internet Radio that is Fearless

FearlessRadio.com is a brand new radio station on the web. Celebrating old
school format of provocative talk from great comedians and original music
from musicians you need to know. While your at the office or just surfing
the web,
log on and take a listen.

Be sure to check out our shows

All times Central

Ghetto Boy and Bill Live - Monday through Friday 11-1 Central Time

Ann Marie in the City - Monday through Friday 1PM, 7 PM, 11PM Central Time

Mac and Slater - 2PM - 4PM Monday through Friday

Music throughout the day

FearlessRadio.com

No FCC, No ApologiesFearlessRadio.com || No FCC, No Apologies || Internet
Radio that is FearlessFearlessRadio.com || No FCC, No Apologies || Internet
Radio that is Fearless

/dev/Pit-NeuNeu
"Jerry Gacia" a écrit dans le message de

Internet Radio

<...>

THIS IS AN AUTO-RESPONSE MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Please read carefully! This may be the only response we send you.
Thank you for writing Meganameservers, Megamailservers and
Megawebservers. This address is designated for reporting violations
of our Abuse and Spamming Policy. We make every effort to investigate
all reports of abusive activity in a timely manner. The information
that you have provided will be used to investigate the incident for
violations of our abuse and Spamming Policy, which you can view at:
http://meganameservers.com/ourpolicy.html

We are unable to provide a personal reply to each report unless
additional information is required, so THIS MAY BE THE ONLY RESPONSE
YOU WILL RECEIVE. When reporting violations, please follow these
guidelines in order to significantly expedite the investigation
process:

* > To report unsolicited commercial email (UCE/spam), please forward
the entire message, including full headers, leaving the original
subject line intact. You will recognize full headers by the "received"
line(s) shown. If you need assistance in enabling full headers,
please refer to the help section of your email client.

* > To report off-topic commercial newsgroup postings, please forward
a copy of the offending post, including full headers, leaving the
original subject line intact.

* > If you are writing to report abusive usage of the Windows
Messenger Service ("pop-up spam"), use the following link to disable
the Messenger service. This form of abuse does not originate from
our network and we cannot be held responsible for its presence on
your computer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q330904

* > To report scans, probes, hacking attempts, or similar activity,
please include an excerpt of your auto-generated log files showing
ONLY THE INCIDENTS PERTAINING TO MEGAMAILSERVERS, cut & pasted
directly into the email message, including:

*Offending IP Address
*Date
*Specific Time
*Time Zone
*Source/Destination Ports
*Any other brief pertinent details

*** Screenshots cannot be accepted in lieu of log excerpts ***

*** Please DO NOT INCLUDE TRACEROUTES, WHOIS LOOKUPS, or PING results,
as these do not contribute to the investigation, and can often cause
the message to become "garbled" or unreadable ***

*** Please make sure that you are not sending an attachment that
is in a proprietary format (i.e. a log file readable only by your
firewall program or one that requires special software to view,
.xls). If you do send an attachment, please note the format type
in your email message ***

Thank you,

Meganameservers, Megawebservers, and Megamailservers
Incident Response Team -

</...>

--
Best regards from : /dev/Pit-NeuNeu