Formulas pulling from other tables

dicko1
I am looking to write a formula on a summary sheet that will pull
totals from a data sheet. The problem is that the cells that contain
the totals changes from month to month and based on how I sort the
information. Is there a way to write the formula so it looks for the
column/row names, rather than the cell.

alexandre-dit le jeune
Hello,
I'm sorry but it's a French forum and we (actually me) don't speak English
(it's very hard).
Kind regards,
Alexandre