FP2002 Fonts Out Of Control

Ted Grier
My web site www.databusinesssolutions.com is hosted on a Win2K server using
full FP2002 extensions. I am using the navigation system built-in to
FP2002. It works fine but for the horizontal page header, where it
dynamically changes to whatever is the page title selected. It reads text
only, which is a problem if my customer does not have the truetype font
"Wide Latino 18 point" (like this). What happens is their browser will
substitute a plain Arial font and my web looks ugly.

I see two possible solutions:

Get FP2002 or the server to dynamically download fonts to the viewers. Is
there a setting for this?

Use JPEG or GIF banners instead of text. I have tried screwing around with
each page but usually destroy the navigation system to the point I have to
do the web over again. I cannot find any master file for the navigation
system (it was a Microsoft template with FP2002). The solution is probably
in using the Navigation View to edit the system properly, but I don't see
where to substitute images for text.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ted

Louise Villeneuve
Bonjour,
Pour votre idée # 2, vous trouverez les images des boutons et des bannières
dans le dossier _derived (visible en utilisant le Poste de travail).
Vous pouvez remplacer une image de ce dossier par celle de votre choix, en
utilisant exactement le même nom de fichier, pour conserver le système de
navigation. Le changement est visible seulement dans un Aperçu dans le
navigateur.

Au revoir,
Louise Villeneuve

u54c1#