FRANCOPHONE

Le
Eric Hyst
Bonjour,

Ici c'est un groupe francophone
Doug713705
Le #26455409
Le 10-12-2017, Eric Hyst nous expliquait dans
fr.comp.os.unix
(
Bonjour,
Ici c'est un groupe francophone

Plonk
--
Je ne connaîtrai rien de tes habitudes
Il se peut même que tu sois décédée
Le 10-12-2017, Eric Hyst nous expliquait dans
fr.comp.os.unix
(
Bonjour,
Ici c'est un groupe francophone

Plonk

povcon
Tonton Pinuche
Le #26462138
Le 28/01/18 à 16:42, anna125 a écrit :

mésencore ?

--
Si la connerie était cotée en bourse,tu serais incarcéré pour
délit d'initié...
Bonjour,

Ici c'est un groupe francophone

We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and database
technicians we are specialized in the production of passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas,... EMAIL..().
we produce documents *of very high quality and other services. We have been
producing passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas
and other documents for over 150 countries.(North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa),EMAIL...() We Produce Both Real Database registered passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas which are legally used and we also produce Fake or Duplicate or Novelty documents which are just use for Camouflage and Can NOT be used Legally*
these types of documents are not important so we produce on high demand and
order.EMAIL...().......
We work with insiders from top 120 embassies within the world who
have all our clients information processed from within and have everything
authenticated in the supposed database system. So everything we do
regarding the production of a Real passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth
certificates, diplomas and other Document are genuine and all the real
documents that can be legally used.EMAIL..()...PURCHASE NOW.
clive Hors ligne
Le #26464195
Le dimanche 10 Décembre 2017 à 16:09 par Eric Hyst :
Bonjour,

Ici c'est un groupe francophone

We () use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and fake documents and Banknotes. These Banknotes are highly indistinguishable to touch, feel and naked eyes.This money carries individual serial and by pass security test
including UV-Light and iodine counterfeit pen maker.These notes can be used anywhere tested and approved. We do documents such as passport,ID Cards, Drivers license.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.
CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

General suppor:==========()

Contact e-mails:=====()

WHATSAPP CONTACT:====== +237668586826

-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT
We offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

we are able to produce the following items;

REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.

AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
[...]
Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports,
Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates,
Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
buy Camouflage passports,
express work permits

IELTS certificate,TOIC ETC
express canadian citizenship docu

[...]