French Help

Laurel Rogers:English Only Please
Thank you so very much for responding to my queries. I am very grateful for
this.
My one problem is in communication only in French.
Although I consider myself a lover of all things French, I am by no means
able to fully comprehend the language.
If you would be so kind as to resend your messages in English, I would be
appreciative!

Thank you,
Laurel Rogers

Herser
Laurel Rogers:English Only Please wrote:
Thank you so very much for responding to my queries. I am very
grateful for this.
My one problem is in communication only in French.
Although I consider myself a lover of all things French, I am by no
means able to fully comprehend the language.
If you would be so kind as to resend your messages in English, I
would be appreciative!

Thank you,
Laurel Rogers

Hello
With Microsoft Windows Mail, you can use english MS NewsGroup.
Server : news.microsoft.com (alias msnews.microsoft.com)
Group : microsoft.public.windowsmedia
or microsoft.public.windowsxp
or microsoft.public.vista.general

For the corruption of your jpeg :
- delete "thumbs.db" (hidden and system file) in the folder of your pictures

- or open these files with "Paint" and enregiter.

Regards

Herser