GPS Forensics

Harry Reams
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a forensic
service that can read my GPS’s record of the trip since the last reset
and create a report covering a couple of days saying where i was and
when? I need it to defend myself regarding a bogus speeding stop. I
have an iWay 250c.

Thanks,
Tom

BW
"Harry Reams" a écrit dans le message de news:

Sorry to be a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a forensic
service that can read my GPS's record of the trip since the last reset
and create a report covering a couple of days saying where i was and
when? I need it to defend myself regarding a bogus speeding stop. I
have an iWay 250c.

I think many softwares can do that. I use "Navigation", a software dedicated
to air navigation (not the best for you ?) that's free. The only matter'll
be the map but you can see your track on a rough map included in the
software.
It only exist in french and youcan find it here :
http://francois.fouchet.free.fr/index.html
Other softwares can do it with any map you can scan or download. For
instance Touratech QV4 wich isn't free but may be better in your case. See
http://www.toporider.com/qvn/eng/index.html
Hope it can help...
;o)