GTWVW Function AddColumn ?

Otto Haldi
Hello

I have to add Column on a GTWVW Windows.

I found a function for Rows!

* WVW_ADDROWS( [nWinNum], nRows)
* add nRows rows to window nWinNum (nRows may be < 0)
* returns .t. if successful

I didn't find a similar function for Columns. Does GTWVW have one option to do that?

Regards
Otto

Otto Haldi
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:14:58 +0100, Otto Haldi wrote:

Désolé, j'ai envoyé ce message dans le mauvais forum!..
Un bon weekend à tous.